Saturday 19 May 2012

Tips on Weight Loss

Hello Geeks!

Kinda short one here, just wanna share my achievement. LOLS.

I finally lost 5 kg!! In 3 months plus!!! Not as easy as you think ok!! Apparently I have the FAT genes from my mother's side. Like all of them are either plain fat, chubby or obese. Not that I have anything against fat people, but really think about it. Unhealthy right? And not to mention the amount of self-esteem which drained out of me..

I'm actually a carwasher but still it's not that easy to lose weight. 

About 5 months ago, I was an astounding 64.3kg. Its a little overweight for a person who's 1.56m high, really. I can't fit into my favourite jeans n most of my clothes simply made me look like a fat moron with a wardrobe malfunction cos most of my clothes are either M or S. I have a thing for skin hugging clothes so it was SO unflattering, imagine that. 

I gained 14kg in 3 MONTHS the moment when I switched to work as an office slum. I snacked like a Somalia kid who never had sugary treats. It's a habit, I guess, to eat sooo much when I'm stressed. The job is super stressful, don't get me started... -__-

So this was how I looked like BEFORE and after I gained weight. DAMN I look pregnant!!



OBVIOUSLY you can tell which is before and after right. -_-

I didn't photoshop the first image, just in case you were wondering. I just added filter. OH! And that reminds me, you guys have gotta download this freaking amazing application called the Photowonder. Its available on android and ios platform. GENIUS STUFF!!

So I was fucking depressed when I was fat. I tried dieting, didn't work AT ALL. Until I decided to change my job back to carwashing, I SLOWLY lost 4kg. my god. TOOK FOREVER.

Then came my sudden obsession over the kpop thingy and there was the Kim Hyun Joong concert. I wanted to look my best and of course I had to save like crazy, so naturally and obviously I had to cut my daily spending. AND IT WORKED!! I dropped from 60kg to 56.3kg during that period of less than a month. But I'd have to be honest, it wasn't all dieting that helped. It got to the point where I felt GUILTY eating (WTF) and I started puking out 50% of what I consumed. Honestly don't recommend that. UNLESS u wanna die of bullimea, then go ahead and meet your pathetic doom.

At first it WAS intentional. Guilty remember? As time goes by it just happened naturally. I'm a major pig when it comes to eating but this guilty thing seems to help me quite a bit. Now my stomach goes on auto-mode. If I pig out too much, naturally I'll puke. Not the most honourable way to lose weight but I lost my weight. Thats all that matters. LOL!!

So now I'm like 55kg. not that major of a change yet. I'm hoping to lose another 10kg at most. Ok before any of you start to bitch at me, BMI thing is health-wise but if you're talking about image-wise, its better to take your height minus 12 (1.56 - 0.12) or something like that. Its my point of view but its up to you. If you wanna have slimmer legs and arms, might as well you work that extra pound off right? This is how I look now:




Tummy's shrinking ( thanks to xiaxue I found out that you don't have to be overly dumb and spend thousands for slimming centres and stupid products to lose that tummy. Just lose weight. Most of the time it disappears. Well, MOST.) Arms toning, and so is my chicken thighs. And double chin shrinking!!!

So to all of you who are adamant on losing weight, I'm no expert but from what I've tried, the best way is by EATING LESS, try not to eat before you hit the sack at night, and do more exercises or anything at all as long as you move more than you slump onto your couch. TRY not to snack, believe me snacking kills your image. You can snack but not soo often la ok.

Oh and the best way to get motivated,well for me at least, is to find a STRONG reason why you want it so freaking bad. Like perhaps for dates, concerts, your low-self esteem,or simply because you know its damn awful to look like an overgrown plum and you don't wanna die of stupid diseases. LOL.

Try not to consume unprescribed slimming/ diet pills unless you are so damn sure its not gonna have like MAJOR side effects. Honestly, at the end of the day its all about habit. Eating habit. I always believe in this motto of mine, "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger but what doesn't slim you down simply makes you fatter" LOL. kinda lame but personally I find it true. No matter how many bottles of slimming products u eat or how many thousands you spend on slimcare and so on, once you are through with it, if you don't keep it as a habit to eat less/ moderately, its just gonna bounce back. In fact I've heard cases where people often put on more weight after that. why? cos u tend to pig out more to satisfy the crave you held on while depending on such things.

Besides, slowly losing weight is better than losing your fucking kidney over some untrustworthy diet pills right? Or have hormonal imbalance. Or pigging your hearts out. So, think it over. Hope it helps. XD

chao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment