Saturday 19 May 2012

Kim Hyun Joong Fan-Meeting Singapore 2012 (based on my little experience)

Hey hey hey geeks!!

Its been FOREVER since I last updated!!! Been super busy with OH SO MUCH!! Anyway, today's post is gonna be a little different. I thought I should share my experience with some of you regarding the recent Kim Hyun Joong Concert. Yeah its a little late but what the heck! Ain't as easy as you guys think to get a free WIFI connection hor!!

Last few weeks, there was this AMAZING concert I went to. OK i know. some of you aren't kpop fans. Then I guess you should be reading the next blog instead. LOL. Anyway to you kpop fans out there, ROCK ON!! heheh... Especially the Kim Hyun Joong fans, I'm pretty sure the vibe of the concert is still stong. Left quite an impact didn't it? XD

Anyway, the public ticketing sales was on the 20th of April. Really felt pathetic cos I thought that all seats would've been booked by then. Hah. Thanks to the lucky UOB debit card & UOB One card members, the floor seats WERE FULLY BOOKED!! Disappointing as hell. But still, I'm glad I still got a good seat at the area.. But of course its nothing compared to the PA, PB & PC seats!! *sigh*

The moment the tickets were open to public, boy did I rush from my workplace to Northpoint in hope that there are still good seats left. *KIASU* But what the heck, it turned out that SISTIC there, or shall I say, the reception, only open at 11am. WHAT THE FUCK. Still, I rushed to Junction 8, and...I GOT MINE!!


WAS I RELIEVED OR WHAT!! Sadly I had to celebrate the occasion alone cos sweet little boyfie has been BITCHING all week about me wasting money on such crap n yada yada yada.. ITS KIM HYUN JOONG WE'RE TALKIN ABOUT HERE, DUDE! XD

Ok let me make a little confession. It may sound a little crazy but the main purpose of me attending this concert was initially to pass him a little souvenir I made for him. I was already planning to "bribe" the co-ordinators in case the tickets was sold out.. yea yea yea.. petty petty me.  But what can I say? I'm just the kinda person who will go all out to do what I want to do. Thank God most of the crap that comes across my mind are nothing harmful. OK enough yapping. This is what I made him:


Not too bad eh? *BoPaisey* But before any of you start bitching about it, I'd like to confess that it is rather out of proportion here and there... BUT YOU CAN STILL TELL ITS HIM RIGHT??? RIGHT?! ok. that's all that matters. At least I didn't draw stickmans...

Have to admit that I was a little reluctant at first... It could've been a part of my portfolio but I guess he deserves it for all the hard work he put into the mini-concert. SHAME ON YOU IF YOU DIDN'T GO!!! joking. LOL. But the concert was amazing. What a good first time experience. What a "suaku" I am. SERIOUSLY.

Apart from having my heart stolen away and such, I'd have to say that this event brought alot of blessings. One of which will definitely have to be the new friendships which had blossomed along the way. What better way to make friends than with those who shares the same stuff as you right? XD Really unexpected but I'm so damn glad. Time to refurbish my friend lists.LOL.

So I got to know a few angels, one of which is this 15 year old girl. She's so adorable. Meeting her was kinda awkward cos she's 15 and I'm like 21 and she's WAY TALLER THAN ME WHEN I'M WEARING 3 INCH HEELS!!! AAARGHH!! Is 1.56m THAT SHORT!?

So here are the great people I met:



Sadly I'm only constantly contacting the girl in blue. Rest of them are too busy, I think.

The hi-5 session have got to be the best one of all. I think that was the most anticipated moment by everyone. Its really thoughtful of him to handshake/hi-5 all 3000 of us. And to think he didn't even wipe his hands in disgust.. On the other hand, a little gross cos god knows what everyone has on their hand.. Hope he didn't fall sick. Imagine having a sore person who dug their nose and didn't wipe their hands before handshaking him.. EWWW!! ok. must think positive, I'm sure us Singaporeans are more hygenic and civilized than that..

One particular incident which I wasn't aware of until after the fan-meeting has got to be the fact that some KHJ fans have been swooning over his bodyguard, Mr Jeong. LOL. There's a video at youtube. Go check it out. Freaking made me laugh my pants off!! Guess it won't be shock if he becomes a celebrity too one day. I'm sure those of you who's swooning over Kim Hyun Joong are equally swooning over his bodyguard!! LOL!! Definitely not me laaa. Kim Hyun Joong one and only. XD

I know i don't really have much pictures of the event. Aparently I didn't have a camera with me apart from my crappy Galaxy S phone which was already draining of battery even before the concert started. what the heck. Go google out his name and I'm sure thousands of results will appear. Quite a number of his fans apparently made a blog dedicated to him. Alrights people. kinda late. TC!!

Chao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment